Bee Line’s professionally trained crews clean millions of square feet each night. We adhere to your designated scope of work or create one specifically for your facility’s needs. For each location we only use new supplies and equipment. Our regular cleaning includes, but is not limited to:
- Wiping Down Counter tops and Tables
- Restroom Cleaning
- Emptying Trash
Bee Line also offers Day Porter services to maintain facilities in between regular nightly cleaning. Our Day Porter duties include:
- Maintaining Restroom Cleanliness
- Stocking Restrooms
- Clearing Lobbies and Hallways of Debris
- Cleaning Doors and Glass in Lobbies
- Assisting in Set Up and Break Down for Events
- Completing a List of Tasks Designated by the Facility Manager
Employees wear Bee Line uniforms with photo I.D. badges and clock in to each facility with our telephone timekeeping system.
Bee Line’s supervision system includes electronic inspection software which allows clients to view reports on demand for their facility. Learn more about this here.