Bee Line has a Company Wide Green Cleaning Program. The program is designed to improve a building’s environmental quality and ensure a safe and clean work environment for employees, clients and visitors. Our comprehensive Green Cleaning Program includes a complete standard operating plan for the Bee Line organization from management to our front line crews.
All Bee Line employees are trained on Green Cleaning Principles. A customized Healthy High Performance program is developed specifically to create safe environments throughout the organization.
Bee Line uses Johnson Diversey Green Seal Certified Multi Purpose Cleaners and Disinfectants, microfiber rags and Hepa filter vacuums.
The Healthy High Performance Cleaning Program is based on these principles:
- Go Beyond Appearances
- Take a Holistic Approach
- Educate and Communicate
- Schedule Routine Maintenance
- Plan for Accidents
- Minimize Exposure
- Minimize Residue
- Ensure Safety
- Reduce Pollutants
- Safe Disposal
The results of our Green Cleaning include:
- Improved Employee/Occupant Health
- Improved Productivity
- Improved Organizational Brand Equity
All of BEE LINE’s Client Buildings are eligible for GREEN GUARD Certification. This certification helps reduce exposure to chemicals and other pollutants.
Once your facility is Indoor Air Quality Certified you will receive:
- A GREEN GUARD / Diversey Certificate to be placed in your facility
- Bee Line supplied PR material promoting your commitment to a healthy work place
- Bee Line sponsored parties celebrating your Healthy High Performance Cleaning and GREEN GUARD Certification
Bee Line is here to help your facility become a sustainable and healthy work place.